Make Money Blogging – How To Use Simple S.E.O. & WYSIWYG
How to Make Money Blogging and use simple S.E.O. tips with or without WYSIWYG plug-ins. Increase your rankings and traffic to your sites with these tips for bloggers. Increased rankings of your blog has a direct impact on your on-site monetizing and increases your Alexa ranking too. Thanks to all the love I’ve been getting from so many blog sites, this was created from some questions about blogs.
To Make Money Blogging Consider the easiest way of getting your new blog up and running if you have little to no experience is right here on WordPress.com. In a short time you can get started and writing your first entries. consider your blog name before you sign up. Innovation works very well but keep in mind that you want the blog name to have a direct relationship word wise with what the blog will be about. Jumping Jackson’s Blog will get zero traffic the first month with a blog about “oceanic diving”. This blog is named after me because I want my blogs to advertise my money making expertise which has become my own brand. If you’re blog’s sole purpose is to market and promote a niche, you plan on having advertising and will be your first stream of income then have the name directly related to your particular niche. The one exception to this is innovation (do it better or in a different manner that attracts people). You may have heard about the blogger who has cheeseburger in the name of his blog. I don’t know if he is a millionaire (he should be) but he created a blog that went viral and is still well known for the blog’s humor and funny stories. His blog commands a huge price tag for advertisements and captures well over 100k site visitors that stay and look around. A fresh take, new idea or improving piecemeal ideas to make your very own Frankenstein of Blogs!
What is WYSIWYG and how do you use it-
- WYSIWYG is a plug-in on many WordPress installations and is very easy to use. The acronym stands for “what you see is what you get”. This is an awesome feature for Blogs to crank out articles without adding any or having knowledge of code! The plug-in converts your punctuation, etc. into code as needed so your articles look the way you intended. It is critical for you to “view or proof-read” your articles before publish using this feature. If you promote your blog primarily with free methods you want to learn and implement good S.E.O. (search engine optimization) through out your blog.
Simple S.E.O. on your blog-
- I still find that these SEO methods are being sold everyday, consider this another bonus free tip. Your keyword phrase should be in your headline followed by a dash – then a simple description that’s also a call to action. Example, Make Money Blogging – How To Use Simple S.E.O. & WYSIWYG. Good call to action is “what you need to know..”, the best is “how to..”.
- Your keyword phrase “Make Money Blogging” should appear in the first sentence of your article, the last sentence and 4-6 times through out and sound natural where it appears. Content of your article should be 500 – 750 words. Most every WordPress enabled Blog will have an active counter at the bottom of the window when your writing or editing articles.
- Have a relevant image to your article named, alt tags, and caption of the image as your keyword phrase. For example naming the image as “Make Money Blogging.jpg”. If video is used also rename with your keyword phrase, etc.
- The last sentence of your article should re-direct to your product. Example:”For more money making tips go to: MoneyMakingTips, which will be linked to your lander or product offer.
- Link your pages with useful references among other pages of your blog (avoid linking to the homepage, rather use other pages that are beneficial for the reader). Always do your research and give the best content around.
Follow these simple steps and you will see an increase in traffic but the real deal is to keep writing good content! More content will increase your authority ranking and gives a boost to your site! More S.E.O. methods can be applied as you reach your goals stepping up the traffic ladder. As you do that opportunities will start to stack up on you and you’ll make money blogging the way you envisioned!
Like our articles? Share them with you friends, click on the Social Media Buttons.
Please leave a comment if you liked this article,
Your Friend Glenn