Attraction Marketing, how you can grow your business and build a great responsive audience with your blog or site. Attraction Marketing is exactly what it sounds like, attracting people from your particular niche or market segment. In this article I describe how you can grow a responsive audience that will eagerly grab and share what you’re doing.
Have A Vision:
What is the goal of your business? Sell your own products, affiliate offers, get volunteers or anything else you need to know a few things for Attraction Marketing. Growth of your business through your marketing efforts will show from interaction & responses by your audience. To get interaction and responses you need to have something more than just standard company information on your products. If your goal is to sell something you need to have a greater perceived value to give your audience:
- Identify who your audience is, average age, interests, single, married, etc. Some marketers call this info their “Avatar”, all it means is knowing all you can about who you market to.
- What are common problems of your audience that you can solve (lose weight, save time, improved golf swing, make more sales). Write these down and really get into it because this will help you to identify the value you will provide. A big key to Attraction Marketing success.
- Next you should be focused on building a list from your identified audience. An email list will be the resource of your business income. The actual bulk of your income initially will come from the real interactions you have with your list or the “follow – up”, this is where the big money is made.
- Figure your Vision end result or goal and build from the end backwards to the present.
Plan & Execute:
Now that you’re getting closer to your vision and know more about your audience let’s get into how your plan will be achieved with Attraction Marketing. The biggest value you can provide is by solving the issues of other people in your niche just like you were looking for! This is where you identify how to provide the answers, better & bigger does not work well but providing the common solutions will build your audience and list quicker!
- Provide a solution with a “Lead Magnet”
- Add leads to a list on a auto-responder, this is your newsletter
- Provide continuous value on your Blog & Newsletter (your emails)
- Direct your leads towards your vision through the newsletter
- In it’s entirety this is the basis of your “Funnel”
Tools & Resources:
- Make Capture/Lead pages for your Lead Magnet with this low cost system called MITSPages
- Use an auto-responder like Aweber (what I use) or MailChimp (free until your list exceeds 500)
- I could never include every detail in this (might end up being a book) so the last resource I wanted to list is my contact information. If you are just getting started with a blog and would like some 1 on 1 help just reach out and send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to learn what I do to help your business? My business is not for everyone but I know it is a positive life changing benefit. Do you dream of your own Home Business? Call me:
Contact Glenn Today: 1 On 1 Coaching Call Appointment: http://www.meetme.so/gtguilloryonline