Home Blog – Comments, Latest Stuff & Updates, blah!
Whoa! What a week! I am soooo tired right now, (you say how tired are you?). So tired my dream was of having a dream of getting some sleep, (badda baa, mild audience claps). Ah so much for comedy, anyway some of you know that I intended to have a video running for the blog near the start of this January. Didn’t work out that way and I was slightly overwhelmed by doing something I had never felt the need to do. Yes I’m guilty of thinking it would be easy, man you all should have warned me! Now I know how geezers feel, because there was way more than I expected (get offa my lawn!) ha! First up, let’s talk comments!
What’s new in Comments –
- As of this week I’ve been answering every approved comment, so if you didn’t see your comment here it was in the spam folder.
- Again thank you for all of the praise, it let’s me know that I’m putting some useful stuff out there. Also means that this blog will continue to grow.
- The blog is now averaging about 50+ views per hour right now so the amount of spam has increased also. Keep this in mind for your own sites and blogs. I use the Askimet plug-in that filters all of the spam and it costs about 5 dollars a month. Don’t just erase your spam folder without viewing what’s in there because some of that mail may be a real person trying to reach you. There are some spammers that will have a complete conversation with others using your web pages so delete those soon as you see them. Would you believe there was a spam message about Serotonin!
- Last thing about comments, I welcome all comments! If you have a suggestion for articles or just need something in particular, let me know. I will do my best to get it to you quickly as I can, there was one comment where it wasn’t that clear what the writer was asking. I’m not sure but I think the writer was asking me to write some more on what to do after you have an offer. Anyone agree with that? Let me know.
What’s new G? – The Latest Stuff
- GTGuillory blog channel on YouTube! So you might be wondering, “why in the heck did the video take so long?”. Good question, here’s why: Research! Even with a video on “Tube”, you have to research your keyword phrase. Ranking, money site data (is there money in the keyword right now). So even though I had now idea of how to upload a video, write a script and complete a channel I did have a head start on a few things. Right now with what I learned and accomplished (440 clicks in the first 2 days! 122 views!), I’m working on a second video that will have a free giveaway with the same offer.Very first video for passive income: YouTube Video
- Right now I’m working on a Traffic Building article, that will give you the A-Z of getting traffic for your blog or sites. Plus I’ve started compiling a resource guide so you can see some of the resources I use for most of the things I do to make profits online. It’s taking longer than I expected because I really thought my resources would be like a 12 line list (see I can admit when I’m wrong, really I can).
- Still trying to get a Facebook campaign up off the ground but I’m running out of time ( I’m really saying that my recent lack of sleep reminds me of college classes at 6 am on Saturday! Yeach!). I really want to get this one done and let you know how it works. Hopefully it makes a bunch of profits but sometimes “markieters” just have to do so many different things to know what will really work.
Updates & blah! –
Soon after I am done with the Traffic article, I already lined up even more projects to put into the Web! When does it ever stop? I know but I really do love it! Weird thing is my brain is always coming up with ideas, what if scenario’s and tons of different things on most days. It seems that every now and then where ever I’m at on the Internet I keep running into those Empowered folks. I’m not in that network for my own reasons because I had found success in different ways (as you know from my articles, “warning:more blatant promotion”). I just thought there has got to be something I can offer Empower affiliates to make things simpler for them too. Well I did find something, so if your curious about it and want a head start before I put it in a upcoming article, video, etc. Just shoot me an email from your company or personal email and I’ll send you a link. You’re going to want this one because it can increase your bottom line. Blogging to the world is the goal and bringing along all of those that want to learn how with me.
Please let me know how the articles here are helping your business, more and more to come!
Dedicated to your success,