Home Blog – GTGuilloryblog.com. My Brain On Blogging
This issue of the blog will address more reader comments (they just keep coming, veddy gud!). Also it’s right around the corner, so I will also address your online taxes! Yea tax time (hope you don’t believe that).
Reader Comments Answered:
- Question: Where do you get your info? It’s good! Answer: Thank you! My information on every article here comes from much research, then trail and error. I actually try things and stick with the best ways to make money online.
- Question: Where should I start and how do I get my own blog? Answer: It’s actually very easy to start your own blog, a bit easier than in the past. You gotta love competition! That’s why it’s so easy to go on GoDaddy.com or WordPress.com to start your own blog! There are many other choices too, just research, explore and pick the one that suits you. Word of caution though, being a marketer I know much about what is out there but you still learn everyday. You may see at some point advertising that “you can make money with your own blog”. Truth is new blogs are getting dropped like bad habits everyday (hey a boxing cliche!). Add to that millions of bloggers out there everyday for every niche you could ever imagine. I’m not trying to discourage you, but I want to give you a head start that many don’t get. Once you’ve found your calling (marketer/bloggers call it a niche), then YOU need to look at the competition to get ideas to improve upon! Learning how to make money from home is not difficult but you have to take action! People are attracted to great content so you want to create great things with your blog, over and over and over again. You will find this is one of the best ways to make money online!
- Question: What should I know about Hosting for my own site? Answer: To put it in plain terms (I thought I wrote about this somewhere?), Hosting is basically what holds and keeps your sites/blog/pages on the Internet. Every thing in the Internet is “hosted” in some way. Once you have a domain you will need Hosting such as GoDaddy.com, HostGator.com, BrainHost.com or even (gasp) WordPress.com! WordPress does the Hosting for your free blog, if you get a blog through WordPress.com (their are others but these are what I use). You can also get your own servers and host all of your own stuff (big time advertisers do this to “host” and control their many different ads, but competition is heating up there too).
- Question: Why don’t you use Empower Network for huge backlinks? Answer: I don’t do MLM or cyclic systems at all, no offense but in my own experience these types of programs are not the best ways to make money online. See my review article on cyclic offers, besides I try to maintain an honest and detailed approach here so I don’t recommend anything that hasn’t worked for me.
- Question: Why don’t my comments show? Answer: If the email you have tied to your link or the one you have registered can not be verified, your comment will go straight to the spam folder. I go through the spam folder every other day and will sometimes “un-spam” a comment but that doesn’t always happen. I can not send a reply to you if your address can not be verified and I try to reply on all questions. Either a direct email reply to you or here in the blog comments review.
- Question: Where are your contact details? Answer: The contact details can be found on the “about” page, but since I’ve been asked this many times so I will also put it in the sidebar or plain sight some where else soon.
Finally I will address Taxes for your business since it’s that time of year for W-2’s and statements. When I started out, every network I joined as an affiliate and every “money making” site, service, etc., I signed up with my site name. My taxes were as an individual, but as you scale up into upward tax brackets consider taking steps tax wise for your business. Get a good tax preparer that is experienced (get some good recommendations for your area) for your business. Most of all UNDERSTAND everything that your preparer does and ask questions. It’s harder to know if someone is being honest with you for the unknown. The same applies to “how to make money from home”, doesn’t it? Yes!
Learn how to make money from home, see if you qualify for the best way to learn how to earn: MITS (Learn How To Get Leads For Yourself)
Let me know how I can help you: email@example.com