Home Blog – Why didn’t you tell me? Reader Comments
Why Didn’t you tell me?
Before I get into the reader comments, I want to clear up a misconception of how I primarily make money online. Media buying, I know media buying isn’t for everyone but just like S.E.O. can’t be mastered in a day neither can media buying. I tried S.E.O. first and had many failures (12 in fact, but let’s not dwell on old stuff, said with a smile). To this date I’ve made all of .17 cents with S.E.O. Media buying still brings in money for me but this site is my venture into using a combination of both. As of right now gtguilloryblog is averaging 400 visits a day! Awesome and great, but not where I’m trying to be yet. My goal with this site is to not only provide you details and access to make your career online but I want to reach thousands. I know, I can do the math but I’m talking of thousands of visitors every day because of having great info and access.
You will have to contact me if you want to learn how I did it in only a few months.
Now for the latest in reader’s comments:
1. If you have a blog you’re probably doing this: Some of the comments will be in another language. Just do a Google search like this_ translate “copy the text here”. Try to keep it down to two or three sentences, it’s a big help! Second I’ve had a couple of recurring questions “do you guest post?”, “do you allow guest posts?”.
- To answer both, yes I do just contact me at GenEnTech00@gmail.com (company business email box, I hate spam too ; p ). I’m usually pretty busy every day but I often pass out from a fight with my pillow from time to time (I never win). I make time for everything and would make time for a great article on your site, you pick the subject.
- Do you have a contact page? Thought I did but if you’re asking I guess I missed doing that here. I would ask my secretary to add it to my “to do” list but no one every answers my requests (the walls and inanimate objects here are very bad secretaries!). GenEnTech00@gmail.com or email@example.com or you can reach me at Google+ (genentech00 or glenn guillory), Facebook (GenEnTech00) or Twitter (genguilloryonline).
- I’ve had a few of these comments, “have you checked the site on I.E., I have trouble loading the content”. Actually no, but hang on….okay I’m back. Checked it and it loaded up fine. If you’re reading this you’re thinking about making money, starting or running your own blog or site, correct? Well I recommend downloading and using Firefox for all your Internet needs. ALL of my blogging, sites, offers and anything else for my business is done on Firefox.
You didn’t tell me?
The passive income offer is going extra hot (feel the white hot glow hahaha):
- I had no idea this simple concept was going to have such a strong reaction so I plan on doing a few more articles on it. Check out the article on CB Passive Income.
- Getting a 50% Opt-In rate on this offer! I didn’t know everyone wants a passive income! You didn’t tell me! Actually you did, the passive income article remains the highest viewed article I have so yes I’ll do more.
Grab success by the horn and start online today!
P.S. I checked my “about” page and found that yes I did put contact information there..go figure ; }